Give Money to the Library
Your gift of money is always welcome at the Library. We have various programs to suit your giving needs. A gift to the library is a nice way to commemorate a person, a birthday or other special event.
The library always welcome gifts of money as memorials or other events and/or gifts:
- Check or cash donations can be mailed to or brought directly to the library
- Please specify if a donation is a memorial
- Donations are tax deductible and the library can give you a receipt
- You can choose what you would like your donation or gift to go toward or let the library board decide how it would be best used.
- Some programs you may be interested in giving to are Adopt-an Author (where you pay for books that come in from a certain author of your choice), or you could choose to have it purchase a certain genre of books, or a program of a specific topic or certain age group, Summer Reading Program, DVD's, Audio Books, Technology
- We are building a new library. If you are interested in donating to the new library please contact the library.