Use a Computer
The library has public computers with Internet access.
Write here the information you want your public to know about using the public access computers. Information could include:
- 3 computers are available
- one in the teen room, one by the circulation desk, 1 in the genealogy room
- Time limits on usage if others are waiting to use the computers
- We have instructions on how to sign up to use a computer in the library
- Age limits on computer use will depend on if a parent gives consent and if the parent is present.
- Computer policy is available in the library.