Give Time to the Library
There are a variety of ways volunteers contribute to the Library. Volunteers help with collections, mailings, special events, assist students with their homework, and provide instruction to new adult learners and those who have limited access to or experience with computer technology. Contact the library if you are interested in giving time to the library.
Who can volunteer and when:
- Anyone 14 and older can volunteer at the library
- You may volunteer whenever the library is open or during special event like fund raisers, and programs
- There are volunteer applications available at the library.
- All volunteers are required to do library or program related duties while you are volunteering
- Some volunteer duties may include: shelving books, dusting, vacuuming, wrapping or cataloging new or donated books, helping with reading or crafts and other such duties.
- Contact the library if interested